6 months ago
Head of DevOps
This is a great opportunity to join an marketing insight business - Find and promote insights, analyse markets and competitors as well as run an insights-driven business. You'll work in their office in Berlin, joining an impressive and motivated tech team, who're solving complex problems around performance, reliability and scale-ability. The are working with worldwide known brands to help accelerate growth and profit.
As the Head of DevOps, you'll be responsible for:
- The Site reliability team (10-12) and a cross functional team compiled of (DevOps, product, development).
- The microservice architecture (in Java) are extremely important, the design of newer API's, development processes within microservices and how they are being deployed.
- Cost reduction. This will mostly be with the cloud providers but saving time and money where possible.
- Solution oriented mindset, the ability to provide multiple solutions and action it.
- An understanding of the older application/platform that is still used for it's customers as well as how to sell the new application/platform and it's performance, currently they do not have the capability to manage both.
- A Strong background in managerial roles within the expertise of B2B solutions.
- An understanding of microservices, DevOps related technologies as well as cloud providers like AWS or Azure.
- The ability to lead multiple teams, provide solutions to workload and work with the architecture or both platforms.
What's on offer?
- Above market salary package.
- The stability of working for an established global brand.
- Working with Worldwide businesses in an evergrowing product which has seen vast profitability.
For more information about this unique opportunity please apply below.