Director of DevOps
Berlin, Germany , Negotiable
2019-05-01 09:02:24 +0100
Head of DevOps
This is a great opportunity to join an marketing insight business - Find and promote insights, analyse markets and competitors as well as run an insights-driven business. You'll work in their office in Berlin, joining an impressive and motivated tech team, who're solving complex problems around performance, reliability and scale-ability. The are working with worldwide known brands to help accelerate growth and profit.
As the Head of DevOps, you'll be responsible for:
- The Site reliability team (10-12) and a cross functional team compiled of (DevOps, product, development).
- The microservice architecture (in Java) are extremely important, the design of newer API's, development processes within microservices and how they are being deployed.
- Cost reduction. This will mostly be with the cloud providers but saving time and money where possible.
- Solution oriented mindset, the ability to provide multiple solutions and action it.
- An understanding of the older application/platform that is still used for it's customers as well as how to sell the new application/platform and it's performance, currently they do not have the capability to manage both.
- A Strong background in managerial roles within the expertise of B2B solutions.
- An understanding of microservices, DevOps related technologies as well as cloud providers like AWS or Azure.
- The ability to lead multiple teams, provide solutions to workload and work with the architecture or both platforms.
What's on offer?
- Above market salary package.
- The stability of working for an established global brand.
- Working with Worldwide businesses in an evergrowing product which has seen vast profitability.
For more information about this unique opportunity please apply below.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role