WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 1 month ago
We are currently looking to hire a Freelance Digital Analyst / Web Analyst to work with one of our customers in Munich for at least 4 months. Up to 60% remote working can be offered for this position.
The focus of the position will be to ensure data quality for the company's web app and digital product tracking data. The freelancer will test tracking implementations to ensure they conform to the tracking plan. As part of this work, the freelancer will also need to cross-check data provided to the front-ends.
Key skills / Experience required -
- Exposure to writing tracking stories, bug tickets and technical documentation
- Experience of assuring quality of tracking instrumentations for web and mobile
- Experience of querying GraphQL would be highly beneficial
- Familiarity with tools such as mParticle, Tealium or advanced use of Google Tag Manager
- SQL skills
- Familiarity with Amplitude, Tableau, Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
Please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if this role is of interest.