WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc90000.00 - Swiss Franc105000.00 per annum + Benefits
12 months ago
World leading international company, providing life changing education across for citizens across the globe. They have 540 offices and schools across 54 countries. Offering first class personal and career development for staff within a modern and progressive work environment.
Our client's Global Creative department are expanding, which is where they conceive, design and implement the company's global brand in every media area, including digital & graphic design, photography, video and in virtually every channel including print, online, broadcast, outdoor and more.
As a central innovation unit within the business, their digital mission is to push the organisation into the digital era with power and impact. This division works as internal agency that helps the 15 different business' that operate. As customers are all digital natives looking for a lifetime experience they want to ensure that they are the best in class on all digital platforms and they have the drive and ambition to accomplish just that. The team has complete freedom in their work and are able to work with a blank creative canvas where they can build something to be proud of. They are looking for a Digital designer to join them on this mission to transform the business.
As the right person for the job, you have:
- Experience in digital design
- Exceptional creative design skills
- Ability to work across multiple digital platforms
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in Spoken & Written English
- Swiss or EU Citizenship
What is expected of you:
- Work closely with Global Art Director and Creative Director
- Play a crucial role in branding their digital presence throughout the world
- Be proactive and work independently
- Have a enthusiastic and positive approach to resolving challenges
- Leaders in international education
- Their mission is to break down barriers in language, culture and geography
- Have helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree
- 43,500 staff around the world
- Modern offices across the world
- Passionate multinational office environment
- Allowance for training
- Access to mountain/boat passes around Luzern
- German Lessons
- Travel Insurance
- Discounts in shops
- Opportunities for international travel