WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
4 months ago
Senior Digital Consultant / Analytics Expert m / f / d (100%)
A leading specialist digital marketing company offering a full service in engagement advertising.
This company use the entire range of online marketing to locate the target audience. They optimize these sources against each other to achieve the best results. They have built their business model on the fact that not all "clicks" are the same. Because of this they have built their own software and technology to monitor "clicks" how long viewed and what the user has engaged with. It's not about the quantity, it's about the quality for my client. Because of this philosophy they are now working with national and international brands I am sure you will recognise.
Area of responsibility and responsibility:
· Creation and implementation of tracking concepts
· Analysis and interpretation of company data, elaboration of optimization potential and recommendations for action (content, user paths and eCommerce processes)
· Product co-responsibility of fusedeck
· Internal support of the campaign team and implementation of training courses
· Accompanying project management
· Support and care of customers / advertising agencies / digital agencies
· Consulting and support in the field of digital analytics with a focus on implementation and system landscapes
· Creation of customer-specific reports, dashboards, and presentations.
Experience we need from you!
· A communicative way with good German and English skills
· Interest in new technologies, market and product developments and trends
· Experience in omni-channel data analysis, online marketing (AdWords, DoubleClick, SEO etc.) or A / B testing (desirable)
· As an accomplished mediator between IT and marketing, you have in-depth knowledge and experience with common analytics solutions (Google Analytics 360 Suite / Adobe / etc.)
· In-depth experience with Tag Manager solutions
· Experience in online marketing and possibly performance optimization
· Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
· A high level of quality awareness, resilience, and the ability to work in a team
The company itself
* A stone's throw from Zurich HB station
* Modern and cool office environment - loft office with a great view and balcony area
* A small, dedicated team
* Growing business with opportunity for both company and personal development
* Experts in the Swiss Online Marketing world and marketing participants
* Exciting and interesting projects for national and international brands
* Flat Hierarchy
* High dynamics and quick decision making
* Direct exchange and communication with the founding team
* Quick and professional familiarisation with the company processes
* Competitive salary + Benefits
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.