Digital Business Analyst – Contract..
Digital Business Analyst – Contract.
CHF70 - CHF100 per hour|
Other Digital Jobs
Business Analyst - New Contract - Telecoms - Zurich
We're looking for a talented Business Analyst to work on our clients project. (My client) want to recruit someone with experience working alongside digital teams; Product Owners, UX experts, developers, etc.
- Start date: ASAP
- End date: 6 Months
- Extension: Yes, 6 month extensions if successful
- Internalization: possible, needs to be approved
- Workplace: Zürich and Home Office
- Remote/Home Office: Combination
- Hourly Rate: Flexible to be discussed
- Workload: 100%
- Worked in digital organizations or have a passion to be a real digital champion and obsessed about the customer experience
- You may even have a degree or masters, but more importantly have done some of this before or are a digital native
- You have proven that that you are an analytical thinker with a can-do attitude and flexibility to accommodate to evolving business needs
- Software development/apps/smart tools and processes are not new to you and you are familiar with translating business needs into a language that the developers in your team understand
- Good at talking to people and solving problems together
The Hats You May Wear:
- Customer Advocate, Facilitator, Learner, Problem Solver, Data Analyst, Marketer, Department Head, Forecaster
Real-World Competencies & Examples:
- Analytical Customer Advocate: If you're passionate about bringing in the customer lens, analysing pain points across the I manage journey (e.g. I manage my bills, I move) or I get help journey (e.g. Digital Troubleshooting, Proactive Care) and create world-class experience, this role is for you.
- Digitally Dexterous: If you use data to not only inform and track, but optimize, the work that you do on a daily basis, this role is for you.
- Knowledge Sharer: If you're eager to live, teach and promote digital experiences and agile methods across the company, this role is for you
- Knowledge Seeker: If you're one of the first people to show up for every training and/or you spend your free time learning online, this role is for you.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- As (my client) transition to a world where their customers interact in more digital 'conversations' and interactions, the role will, as part of the I manage squad, be responsible for the design and success of state-of-art I manage customer journeys to best support customer needs and outcomes.
- The role will work in a fast-paced agile squad of Product Owners, UX experts and developers with the ultimate goal to transition to digital first care through optimized customer journeys
- The role will become an integral component of our customer-first strategy.
- The role will also have the opportunity to find additional avenues and channels to engage with customers to better inform and enhance their experience of our services and products.
- While we see this role expanding with Digital Care in Customer function and company, in general, we're looking for a clear willingness to learn new processes and technologies from day one that will be critical as we seek to remain agile and innovative.
Interested? Please send your CV and I'll contact you to book a meeting.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other Digital Jobs.
Backend Developer - Golang (Consultancy)
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring on behalf of a successful consultancy in Stockholm who was founded in 2014 and currently...
Node.Js Developer UP to 90K
Node.Js Developer UP to 90K (the Netherlands) **Interview and offer can happen within 2 weeks! There is no technical assessment,...
Scrum Master Coach (w/m/d)
Für unseren Kunden suchen wir einen Scrum Master Coach (w/m/d) in Nürnberg. Unser Kunde ist ein internationaler IT-Dienstleister mit ausgezeichneten...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.