WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€70000.00 - €80000.00 per annum
5 months ago
My client is a Berlin based cyber risk start-up, who are in the process of building a SaaS-based solution for Financial risk management platform to work in collaboration with various Financial institutions. They're currently at an interesting phase where they're rolling out their product across various platforms and are looking to build a DevOps function to enable a strong infrastructure to facilitate.
- Collaborate with the cloud providers and enable across all departments.
- Manage Kubernetes clusters.
- Maintain current data setup.
- Monitor current infrastructure alongside managing all current products.
- Help improve reliability and performance of current CI/CD pipelines.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams.
- Ideally background working in a Fintech environment.
- Experience working within ISO project management.
- Comfortable working in an agile environment.
- Background managing Kubernetes clusters.
- Comfortable working in an agile team and driving projects forwards.
If you're a DevOps Engineer who is looking for that next step in being a key figure for a modern start-up at the forefront of their domain please get in touch with your CV and a convenient time to speak to Daniel.Neaves@darwinrecruitment.com