WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
£90000.00 - £105000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can be involved in the decision-making process and work with the most up to date technologies? Are you a DevOps engineer with a background in development eager to get hands-on and involved in all tasks? Or an experienced developer looking to get more exposure to DevOps tools and tasks? Are you looking for a company that develops its own technology with a modern loft office overlooking Zurich?
Our client is a leading online marketing company offering a full service in engagement advertising, from consulting to design, technology, campaign execution, analysis, and reporting. They pride themselves on the quality of their work - it isn't about the number of clicks generated for their customers, it is about the active engagement with the sites they create. They are seeking a dedicated DevOps Engineer with Fullstack skills who also takes pride in their work to join their team in this exciting period of growth for the company.
To become part of the team and take on this role you have:
- A background in web or software development working specifically with Node.js
- Experience with Go as an advantage
- Experience working with tools such as Docker, Helm, Prometheus, and Git
- A doer mentality, a good sense of humour and a willingness to always improve
- A willingness to get involved in development alongside your main DevOps tasks
- B2 English minimum
- C1 German minimum
- A Swiss or EU passport
- Versatile and varied projects to work on for the company's many clients
- Full involvement in projects from the concept to delivery, optimisation and detailed analysis of the engagement campaign
- The opportunity to develop and engage with the company's own software and technologies
- Managing automation tasks and working on CI/CD pipelines
- Working with Kubernetes and Kubernetes clusters
- Managing communication and passing project specifications on to external DevOps teams
- Working closely with both in-house and external employees to create conceptual work and prepare projects
- Hands-on DevOps engineering tasks and deployment
- Some Full Stack development tasks including working on products for clients using Angular on the frontend and PHP/Node.js(/frameworks) on the backend
- Working with the team on a variety of projects for different industries
- Contact with interesting advertisers and publishers
- A stone's throw from Zurich HB station
- Modern and cool office environment - loft office with a great view and balcony area
- A small dedicated team of developers
- Growing business with opportunity for both company and personal development
- Experts in the Swiss Online Marketing world and marketing participants
- Telephone package
- Above-average employer contributions to pension package
- Flat hierarchy
- High dynamics and quick decision-making paths
- Direct exchange and communication with the founding team
- Quick and professional familiarisation with the company processes
- Possibility to co-design the company and corresponding career opportunities
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.