Amsterdam, North Holland
Marc van der Eijk
5 months ago
We're looking for a Microsoft DevOps engineer. You are a dynamic Engineer with a background in Infrastructure/Operations who loves fast and efficient environments!
You'll be working in an Agile team that operates on a very high level. You know what your end clients wants and needs, plus you are able to implement these high demanding requests into an optimal and critical environments.
What can you expect:
- This organization works with self-steering teams. This means that your expertise can be implemented and you will take large responsibility in the projects!
- Take the challenge, create the challenge!
- Good salary and excellent secondary benefits;
- Diverse and healthy work environment with flexible working hours, (partly-) remote work and much more!
What you'll do:
- You are responsible for the implementation of Infrastructure with your team: you translate requests into objectives and work these out;
- You'll build the most challenging and critical infrastructure, based on automated processes and highly challenging projects;
- You'll have a huge role in the implementation of new methods and tools to work in a DevOps minded approach!
What will you bring?
- Experience with Cloud Solutions such as Azure, Amazon or Google Cloud;
- At least one year experience with CI/CD tools such as Docker, Kubernetes or Git;
- Knowledge and understanding of C# and .Net, or Java.
- You are a huge fan of automated environments with Powershell or Ansible.
Does this sound like the job you want? Send me an email to Marc van der Eijk: email@example.com, or call me on 020 30 585 47!