Bern, Switzerland , Up to Swiss Franc130000.00 per annum
2018-05-23 16:57:41 +0100
DevOps/Application Engineer - Sys' Admin, Scripting, HP Tool Suite
Up-to CHF 130,000
Are you interested in working with a very well-known vendor of IT/Networking services (SAP, Big Data, IoT and cloud services) based in the capital city of Bern, Switzerland?
Do you want to work with the most cutting-edge technologies?
Does 1-2 days per week home-office and flexible working hours appeal to you?
I'm looking for someone who…
- Has a solid grounding in system administration (Linux and/or Windows), scripting, troubleshooting and performance tuning
- Is experienced in system, application and data engineering
- Experience of automation using HP Automation Tool suite
- Certification as a Google Cloud Architect or similar experience in AWS or Azure
- Fluent German (a must) and good command of English
Who is interested in…
- Being a major influence in specification of the system architecture based on the application's requirements
- Designing and ensuring the monitoring of the current application operation
- Analysing and fixing software errors in production applications
- Contributing innovation and collaboration on digitization and automation
For a company who…
- Offers very flexible working conditions
- Offers a chance to work with some of the newest technologies around
- Offers attractive pay
This is a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level. If you're interested you can either submit your CV by clicking 'apply' below or you can apply using your LinkedIn profile, which is a 2-click process (great if you're viewing this ad' on your mobile device).
Managing This Role
Cyber-attacks are one of the biggest threats we face today according to the World Economic Forum (WEF). As such, an increase in demand for specialists in Cyber Security is preva...Bradley's Full Bio