Devops Implementation Consultant
Utrecht, Netherlands , bonus, flexibility, pension
2019-01-25 14:40:06 +0000
Devops Engineer - Docker, Python, Linux/Unix
€70.000,- gross yearly including holiday allowance, travel allowance, development budget, flexible working hours, relocation budget, international team, innovative environment, and more!
Are you a mid-level to Senior Devops engineer looking to join an international and innovative company? Have you got what it takes to implement and tailor an industry leading toold (AI/ML) within complex Enterprise environments, like: Google Cloud/AWS, Python, Kubernetes/Docker, Unix/Linux, CI/CD? Do you want to work closely with clients from POC to customer success management, advise on innovative solutions and pioneer with your colleagues?
I'm looking for someone who…
- has experience with Google Cloud/AWS, Python, Bash, Kubernetes/Docker, Unix/Linux, CI/CD
- is pro-active, self-organizing, can quickly analyse and advise on new complex IT Enterprise environments
- is communicatively strong and can advise Enterprise clients from POC to customer success management on a one-of-a-kind AI/ML solution and be heavily involved in implementation projects
Who is interested in..
- joining a financially strong funded start-up that delivers an industry leading AI/ML tool within complex Enterprise clients across the Netherlands
- visit clients regularly to run demo's, implementations, troubleshooting, make adjustments whilst working closely with the development teams
- a dynamic, self-organising role that includes: implementations, configurations, analysis, troubleshooting, pioneering, pre-sales, customer success management
For a company who…
- Identifies your personal value with a competitive salary up to €70.000,- gross (incl. 8% holiday allowance)
- Runs independently under a very successful umbrella company and has developed into an industry leader and therefore can offer:
- Training & development, 25 holidays, pension scheme, health benefits, 10% performance bonus, 100% travel allowance, involves you in strategy and can offer great career development opportunities
Does this sound like you? Apply now and interview tomorrow, start the day after! Use our two-step interview process to let us know you're interested!
Managing This Role
I am a Lead Recruitment Consultant and have been part of Darwin since 2013. I specialise in sourcing and placing open source specialists in permanent positions in the Netherland...Sophie's Full Bio