Devops Implementation Consultant
Utrecht, Netherlands , bonus, flexibility, pension
2019-01-25 14:40:06 +0000
Devops Engineer - Docker, Python, Linux/Unix
€70.000,- gross yearly including holiday allowance, travel allowance, development budget, flexible working hours, relocation budget, international team, innovative environment, and more!
Are you a mid-level to Senior Devops engineer looking to join an international and innovative company? Have you got what it takes to implement and tailor an industry leading toold (AI/ML) within complex Enterprise environments, like: Google Cloud/AWS, Python, Kubernetes/Docker, Unix/Linux, CI/CD? Do you want to work closely with clients from POC to customer success management, advise on innovative solutions and pioneer with your colleagues?
I'm looking for someone who…
- has experience with Google Cloud/AWS, Python, Bash, Kubernetes/Docker, Unix/Linux, CI/CD
- is pro-active, self-organizing, can quickly analyse and advise on new complex IT Enterprise environments
- is communicatively strong and can advise Enterprise clients from POC to customer success management on a one-of-a-kind AI/ML solution and be heavily involved in implementation projects
Who is interested in..
- joining a financially strong funded start-up that delivers an industry leading AI/ML tool within complex Enterprise clients across the Netherlands
- visit clients regularly to run demo's, implementations, troubleshooting, make adjustments whilst working closely with the development teams
- a dynamic, self-organising role that includes: implementations, configurations, analysis, troubleshooting, pioneering, pre-sales, customer success management
For a company who…
- Identifies your personal value with a competitive salary up to €70.000,- gross (incl. 8% holiday allowance)
- Runs independently under a very successful umbrella company and has developed into an industry leader and therefore can offer:
- Training & development, 25 holidays, pension scheme, health benefits, 10% performance bonus, 100% travel allowance, involves you in strategy and can offer great career development opportunities
Does this sound like you? Apply now and interview tomorrow, start the day after! Use our two-step interview process to let us know you're interested!
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role