€60000 - €80000 per year|
Do you want to work for an international organization? Do you have experience as a DevOps Engineer? Do you want to work with the latest technology? Then read on!
You will be working in a development team where you and your team are responsible for building the most innovative software. One of the tasks are the designing, implementations, and testing of Azure DevOps Pipelines. Also, you can not only work independently but you are willing to support other colleagues when they have technical or support questions.
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience with Azure, DevOps, and CI/CD
- Experience with Windows and Linux Servers
- Hybrid work + home office budget
- Courses and certificates
- Salary up to €80.000 per annum
Looking for a new challenge as a DevOps Engineer? Apply Now!
If you are interested in this position as a DevOps Engineer, please apply now or contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020-3050063
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Azure.
Apply Now Are you a platform engineer experienced with Openshift, Cloud and Kubernetes? Keep on reading! The job Without you,...
Freelance Lead/Solutions Architect
Apply Now The customer is looking to migrate from their existing system into a containerized Java stack that will be...
Senior Cloud DevOps Azure Engineer
Apply Now We are looking for a DevOps Azure Data Platform Engineer to join one of our clients in the...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.