Connecting and securing payment transactions is what we do daily. Covering the entire payment value chain, our technological guides craft and operate digital platforms that handle the millions of highly critical transactions between a company, its partners and its customers.
Currently, we are looking for a versatile Senior DevSecOps Software Engineer for our real-time authorization platform. In this position, you will be a senior member of a skilled DevSecOps team responsible for running and maintaining the services developed by the team - If you build it you run it!
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Our autonomous agile teams work with a strong DevSecOps culture. This means that you are responsible for
- Delivering your team's committed objectives, this include adapting to whatever is needed to reach the goal you and your team committed to reach.
- Securing an outstanding qualitive service availability 24/7/365 and 3rd line on-call duty is expected according to a rotating schedule
- Participate in your team's day-to-day activities including software development, operations, maintenance and support in addition to be an active member in our agile events like daily standups, planning, retros and demos etc.
- Foster built-in quality and team and technical agility.
Signs of Success
- You are passionate about developing and operating products and services that bring value to our customers, your team and your business.
- You collaborate successfully with other team members and specialists
- You are a role model for your team and others by paying attention to commitment, accountability and result for yourself and for your team - you set your team first!
- You are comfortable in a fast-moving environment - handling many different stakeholders, prioritizations and fast decision is not an issue for you
Skills we can't do without:
- Confirmed +5 years' experience in software development and coding in various languages including Java (incl. Spring Boot and Gradle), Python, Docker and SQL etc.
- Experience from developing transaction intense, high availability and serverless micro-services.
- Experience from AWS including DynamoDB, Lambdas, ESC, RDS, Terraform, CloudFormation.
- Experience from deployment pipeline including Jenkins Pipeline and GIT, CI/CD, Release on Demand
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, engineering or other meaningful field
- A deep understanding of software quality assurance principles
- Fluency in English
Skills we'd like:
- Knowledge of DevSecOps ways of working and culture including fostering the DevOps culture, automation, lean flow, measurement, and recovery.
- Being a role model for your team and others by paying attention to commitment, accountability and result for yourself and for your team.
- Having a curious mindset, continuously learning and sharing your knowledge with your peers and others
- Experience from developing secure and/or PCI-DSS certified solutions is considered an advantage.
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect a fantastic range of benefits. These include: a rewarding salary, 30 days' annual leave, private medical insurance, an attractive stakeholder pension scheme plus many more. We also operate a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to purchase discounted products and services.
What's more, we really value your progress and it's a top priority to engage, inspire and develop you to help you maximize your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our commitment to developing your career.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Abbie Keating
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN AWS.
Apply Now ooking for a talented Senior DevOps Engineer to work for our client. They want to recruit someone with...
Senior DevOps Engineer
Apply Now We're looking for a talented Senior DevOps Engineer to work for our client. They want to recruit someone...
Senior DevOps Engineer
Apply Now We're looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to work for our client. They want to recruit someone with...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.