WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
5 months ago
DevOps Engineer (Senior)
Salary: Up to 70,000SEK/month
Reporting to: Tech Lead
Business Area: Payments
Are you looking for a challenging role in a fast pace environment where you can develop even more?
Darwin Recruitment are partnered with a leading payments product business, who are recruiting for a Senior DevOps Engineer/Scrum Master. Their product is used by global clients and it meets the highest requirements on availability, performance, security and flexibility. The business, founded in 2015, are dedicated to making the payment process easier for both businesses and consumers, and taking one less stress out of your daily life! Currently they have over 100,000 merchants in over 60 countries, and nearly 5,000 new merchants each month.
We are currently looking for a versatile software engineer. The team has a DevSecOps standpoint and will own, develop and manage every product they create; from databases holding large amounts of data to UI's visualizing the informational output, and If you build it you also run it!
- Over 5 years Java or Python development experience
- Experience with microservices
- Spring and Spring Boot experience on a professional level
- AWS experience as this is what the platform is developed on
- Ideally some experience with CI/CD
- Bonus is you have knowledge of a DevSecOps way of working and culture
- Experience as working as a Scrum Master is highly beneficial
Whats on offer:
- Chance to work with one of the leading payments companies in Sweden
- Salary in line with your experience (not within what the team are earning!)
- 30 days annual leave
- Private Medical Insurance
- A place that values your progress and will inspire and develop to help you reach your potential!
This role is an English speaking role (no Swedish needed). If this interests you, please apply today!
Tel: +46 8446 8 55 32
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.