DevOps engineer- Norwegian speaking.
DevOps engineer- Norwegian speaking
My client is looking for a person who can sit in the driver's seat on our cloud journey. We have recently launched an initiative to move several of our services from onprem to Azure, and are therefore looking for a smart and pleasant person who will help shape our home in the cloud.
They like to see that you are self-driven and enthusiastic, educational and a team player. We are a helpful and social group, and it is important to us that we have a good time together. The position communicates to a large extent with the other teams and departments in addition to external suppliers, so good knowledge of Norwegian is needed .
Tech knowledge/ experience ;
- Master's or Bachelor's degree, possibly solid relevant experience
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Good overview of the service spectrum of the various cloud providers
- Experience with CI/CD
- Preoccupied with security and uptime
- Network and operation
- Knowledge of Google Cloud
- Scripting and automation
They offer the opportunity to work with the technology behind one of Norway's most beloved brands that 1.5 million people rely on every single week. Please apply if you're living in Norway
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Gianni Wilson
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN AWS.
Site Reliability Engineer
Apply Now NB: For this vacancy, we are only considering candidates currently located within the Netherlands. Are you innovative by...
Apply Now NB: For this position, we are only recruiting candidates local to the Netherlands, or who are already located...
AWS DevOps Engineer (Hybrid)
Apply Now My client is looking for a Cloud Engineer that strives to keep track of the latest technology and...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.