€45000 - €55000 per year|
We are currently representing an award winning energy solutions company who are now looking to boost their DevOps department by bringing on an experienced engineer in their team.
The company provides intelligent energy management solutions for the residential sector through an internet of things platform that connect different electrical equipment such as PV plants and batteries into a virtual power plant. This is based on future proof technology and now has the same life expectancy as a physical real life power plant really paving the way for clean energy for the mass market.
Currently they are one of the biggest real time smart grids in the world.
They are looking for:
- You have 4 to 5 years of experience in DevOps
- Organized, structured and rigorous, you display strong analytical thinking and systematic problem-solving skills, as well as a strong ability to follow concurrent tasks
- You demonstrate an ability to work in autonomy, and to spontaneously propose solutions whenever relevant
- Fluency in SQL and experience with databases
- Proficient in Python, Bash
- Good knowledge of Linux systems, networking
- Experience with AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Git strongly recommended
- Prior experience with task automation tools a plus (e.g. Ansible…)
- English fluency is mandatory, additional languages (e.g. Italian) a plus
They are offering a number of great incentives with this position. Numerous team events and holidays, flexible working hours to accommodate your personal life. This also excludes train commute time counted as working time in the case you go to work via the train. BBQ parties in the summer, and chocolate fondue parties in the winter. They love being together as a team and create a culture that everybody knows everyone and a team united.
They are offering a salary of EUR55,000 plus a EUR10K yearly bonus plus more.
If you are interested please apply and one of our team will call to discuss further.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN DevOps.
Senior Linux System Engineer
Apply Now We are in partnership with the world's leading financial servicing provider in the Supply Chain Finance (SCF) sector...
Senior DevOps Engineer
Apply Now Darwin have partnered up with a Global Farming business who are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to...
Devops Engineer Cloud Native (m/w/d)
Apply Now Im Rahmen der Arbeitnehmerüberlassung suchen wir für unseren Kunden erfahrene DevOps Engineere (m/w/d). Deine Aufgaben: Create. Design. Code....
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.