CHF120000 - CHF140000 per year|
We are in partnership with the world's leading maker of end-to-end electronic monitoring solution for the criminal justice system. The company offers a secure, reliable, convenient and cost-effective complete solution (ankle bracelet, indoor beacon, victim protection device, monitoring software & mobile apps) for enhanced public safety, successful offender rehabilitation and reduced recidivism - using Swiss precision, quality and innovation.
They are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join there team in there office in Lausanne.
As a member of the DevOps team, you will participate in all stages of software development: from design and implementation to maintenance, scaling and performance tuning. You will have the opportunity to work with a modern technology stack.
They are looking for an engineer with:
- Preferably MSc or BSc from a technical university or institute of technology, or similar education
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps in the context of cloud computing and distributed systems
- Experience in different flavors of *nix (Ubuntu, Debian, RHEL)
- Advanced knowledge on cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud), AWS a must
- Advanced knowledge on Infrastructure as Code (Terraform or similar)
- Advanced knowledge in Kubernetes ecosystem (k3s, Minikube, Helm, Kustomize)
- Experience with Kafka, Elasticsearch (ELK), Postgres
- Experience in one or more of the following: Python, Bash, Go, Java
- Experience in automation and testing via scripting/programming (with Jenkins or similar)
- Experience with monitoring distributed systems (Prometheus or similar)
- Knowledgeable with automatic configuration management tools (Ansible / Puppet / Chef)
- Good understanding of network protocols (TCP, TLS, …)
- Advanced knowledge in Linux environments, scripting, lower-level functions (I/O, …)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, other languages are a plus
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly and self-directed
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well organized, able to produce clean, concise documentation and reports
They are also offering a flexible working from home model and offer an attractive bonus structure.
If you are interested please apply and one of our team will be in contact.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN DevOps.
I am working with one of the biggest media, retail, and distribution companies in Norway that are looking for experienced...
Site Reliability Engineer
We are currently in partnership with an award winning Cyber Security Company. Founded in Aarau in 1996 and specializes in...
Medior/ Senior DevOps engineer
Experienced DevOps Engineer - AWS, Linux, K8s, CI/CD Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer with AWS Cloud Engineering experience, in...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.