WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
900000kr - 6000000kr per annum
6 months ago
Do you want to be a part of a company that breaths DevOps!
Do you want to lead the way in Microservices?
Then help lead us forward.
About the position
How do you feel about DevOps (and automation)?
We are searching for a senior engineer that will help us shape our environment and create some kick-ass video solutions. Our team builds and maintains automated content processing workflows delivering TV experiences to millions of users daily.
To deliver best in class services to our customers we are looking for a candidate that has a deep and broad understanding of building microservice orchestration workflows, has solid Python development skills as well as his experience building event-driven architectures.
Duties and responsibilities
- Building and maintaining processing workflows for different use-cases
- Participate in designing and developing automation microservices
- Participate in architecture and software development activities
- Incident management and root cause analysis
- Familiarity with container orchestration solutions, especially Kubernetes
- Working experience in writing microservices in Python
- Experience with microservice workflow orchestration solutions like Zeebe, Aspera Orchestrator, Netflix Conductor or similar.
- Good understanding of video and audio formats, codecs and processing workflows
- Experience building event-driven microservices on top of Kafka or AWS Kinesis
- Experience with monitoring solutions like Prometheus and data visualization in Grafana
- Experience in working with Elasticsearch
The ideal candidate will bring on board a positive attitude, see opportunities instead of challenges and is eager to provide the best in class experience for our clients.
In addition, you are:
- A strong team player able to collaborate closely with teammates and other internal stakeholders.
- Result-oriented and focused contributor able to work with deadlines.
- Curious and self-driven learner with a holistic approach to complex challenges.
- Able to withstand periods of high activity linked to major entertainment and sports events.
- Exhibiting strong analytical and problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.