WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
2 months ago
We are currently looking to hire a DevOps Engineer to work with a global e-commerce brand. The position available will be remote working or you will have the option to work within their Berlin office, if this is your preference.
You'll be responsible for running resilient hybrid-cloud based Kubernetes clusters with mainly stateful services, understanding cloud-native design principles, applying and advocating them. You will be expected to contribute and mentor members of the team in tech discussions, inside and outside of SiteOps organisation.
Key tasks -
- Identifying possible solutions and highlighting the definition of scope and risks of the initiative.
- Understand cloud native design principles and apply and advocate them.
Required Skills -
- Modern Kubernetes experience in a production setting.
- GitHub experience.
- Solid experience working with cloud technologies, scaling, load balancing, high availability, reliability of services.
- Experience operating with K8s clusters (e.g Rancher, Terraform, Ansible).
- Experience handling state (e.g Longhorn, MinIO, Crunchy Data).
- Great understanding of CI/CD systems (Jenkins Pipelines, Github Actions).
- Comfortable with Prometheus and Thanos.
If this role is of interest, then please send an updated CV to Lucy.Perry@darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.