Amsterdam, North Holland , €50000.00 - €65000.00 per annum + stock options, health benefits
2018-12-21 09:51:04 +0000
Devops Engineer - Kubernetes, GCE, CI/CD, Docker
€65.000,- gross yearly including holiday allowance, travel allowance, development budget, flexible working hours, relocation budget, international team, innovative environment, and more!
Are you a mid-level to Senior Devops engineer looking to join an international and innovative company in Amsterdam? Have you got what it takes to work with industry leading tools, like: Google Cloud, Ansible, Kubernetes/Docker, Jenkins? Do you want to be responsible to build, manage and maintain the infrastructure platform that runs across the globe?
I'm looking for someone who…
· has experience with Kubernetes, Google Cloud, CI/CD (Jenkins, Bamboo), Bash-scripting
· can implement and advise on Information Security best practices
· likes to work with Docker, Ansible/Terraform, Prometheus, Grafana in a production environment
Who is interested in..
· joining an Agile product team working on an industry leading platform that runs a global product line
· an innovative technology stack at growing start-up with great career opportunities
· enjoying responsibility from day one to develop and grow the platform (as well as your career)
For a company who…
· Offers very flexible working hours and a relaxed working environment in the Amsterdam City center
· Identifies your personal value with a competitive salary up to €65.000,- gross (incl. 8% holiday allowance)
· €2000,- relocation budget, (business) travel allowance, Dutch lessons, flexible working hours (honestly), IND-support
They are looking to interview next week, so use our two-step application process to apply now!
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role