DevOps Engineer 7th Deal.
DevOps Engineer 7th Deal
My customer are currently looking to hire a Freelance Cloud Engineer to start ASAP. They are an extremely well-known eCommerce company and are a fully remote team therefore you can be remote 100% of the time. Please see below the job description:
- Support the Cloud Infrastructure for Development, Testing and Production.
- Work with Developers to help them with the production of the product.
- Help to identify any problems within the production.
- Strong experience working with AWS.
- Very good experience working within Linux.
- Experience working with configuration management tools such as Terraform and Ansible.
- Experience working in application deployment with either Magento, Laravel, Symfony, Zend or PHP.
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines.
- Good experience working with GIT.
If the above role is of interest to you, please send me your CV and let's arrange a call to discuss.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN AWS.
AWS Solutions Architect
My client is looking for an AWS Solutions Architect that has a passion to guide and advise business and IT...
Oracle DevOps DBA
My client is looking for an Oracle DevOps DBA Engineer that breathes automation and is confident to challenge anything in...
AWS DevOps Engineer (Hybrid)
My client is looking for a Cloud Engineer that strives to keep track of the latest technology and that constantly...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.