Amsterdam, North Holland , L&D, travel&holiday allowance, lunch
2018-06-11 16:37:42 +0100
Senior DevOps Engineer
€75.000,- yearly - lunch - L&D - AI - Innovation
Are you a Senior Devops engineer looking for your next step at an innovative, dynamic company in Amsterdam? Do you want to responsible for the Linux based SaaS-platform hosting AI applications globally? Are you skilled enough to drive the team into a mature direction, whilst working on architecture, automation, implementation, standardization, working closely with multidisciplinary teams?
- design and build system and platform architectures
- understand tooling needs, automation plans and fast-track product release schedules
- Identify weaknesses and optimize the existing environment
- work closely with several stakeholders: sales, management, software developers and professional services
- lead by example, drive change and maturity into the team
- BSC/MSs Degree in Computer Science and/or 5 years' experience within a similar role
- Experience as System/Linux Network Administrator
- Experience with technologies as: KVM/Kickstart/Vagrant/AWS, Docker, Jenkins, Icinga (CI/CD)
- Programming/scripting: Python, Shell, Perl, Java, PHP, C/C+, etc.
- High availability clusters: PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Configuration management: Puppet, Rexify, Ansible, Chef, CFengine..
- TCP/IP networking, webservers (TomCat, Apache), Webservices, Lan-Wan
- ElasticSearch, Cassandra
- 1 year starting contract (intention to extend indefinitely)
- Basic salary up to: €76.000,- yearly gross
- Additional benefits: 25 holidays, 8% holiday allowance, travel allowance, courses
- Informal and flexible working environment, international team, global customers, big circle of influence, be part of a growing company, lunch & drinks provided
Is this the Senior Devops opportunity in Amsterdam you have been waiting for? Apply NOW via our 2-step application process and interview tomorrow!
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role