Amsterdam, North Holland , €50000 - €65000 per annum + Flex-hours, Dutch lessons, trave
2018-05-01 17:17:18 +0100
Devops Engineer - Linux, AWS, CI/CD, Docker
€65.000,- gross yearly including holiday allowance, travel allowance, development budget, flexible working hours, relocation budget, international team, innovative environment, and more!
Are you a mid-level to Senior Devops engineer looking to join an international and innovative company in Amsterdam? Have you got what it takes to work with industry leading tools, like: AWS, Google Cloud, Ansible, Docker/Kubernetes, Jenkins? Do you want to be responsible to build, manage and maintain the infrastructure platform that runs across the globe?
I'm looking for someone who…
- can work with Linux (Ubuntu, Centos), PostgreSQL/MySQL,
- has experience with NodeJS, Python, PHP and Bash-scripting
- likes to work with Docker/Kubernetes, Ansible/Terraform in a production environment
Who is interested in..
- joining an Agile product team working on an industry leading platform that runs a global product line
- an innovative technology stack at growing start-up with great career opportunities
- enjoying responsibility from day one to develop and grow the platform (as well as your career)
For a company who…
- Offers very flexible working hours and a relaxed working environment in the Amsterdam City center
- Identifies your personal value with a competitive salary up to €65.000,- gross (incl. 8% holiday allowance)
- €2000,- relocation budget, (business) travel allowance, Dutch lessons, flexible working hours (honestly), IND-support
They are looking to interview next week, so use our two-step application process to apply now!
Managing This Role
I am a Lead Recruitment Consultant and have been part of Darwin well over four years. In this role I specialize predominantly in sourcing and placing open source specialists in ...Sophie's Full Bio