WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
20 days ago
Are you seeking an ambitious role in a fast pace environment where you can develop your career? We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our agile team!
We are developing payment systems for global enterprise clients, and provide payment solutions from all around the world, meeting the highest requirements on availability, performance, security, and flexibility.
Working with an outstanding team of 3 DevOps engineers.
You will be End-to-End responsible for the payment engine which processes more than 1M transactions a day!
Working in our team, you will experience both, operational freedom and the spirit of a startup at the same time working in a big organization.
- You develop and maintain production and development infrastructure.
- You work on the development of monitoring and alerting systems as well as business monitoring implementation.
- You manage CI/CD.
- You participate in test automation initiatives.
- You work on the maintenance of DB and Kubernetes clusters.
- You will craft and set up new highly available and scaling services.
- You respond to infrastructure alerts.
- You do security maintenance and infrastructure optimization.
Skills we cannot do without:
- Confirmed experience in DevOps engineering.
- Proficient level in the English language.
Skills we would like
- Kafka, MySQL, ElasticSearch, Kibana, Grafana, Jenkins, and Github Actions.
- Knowledge in IAM systems like Keycloak.
- Knowledge in development languages: Go (preferably), Python or Bash.
More reasons to join us
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits.
What's more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. Our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.