WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
50000.00kr - 60000.00kr per month
4 months ago
Are you a talented DevOps Engineer, or are you aiming to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of designing, building and deploying using AWS from scratch?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the DevOps Engineer role you'll report to the Head Commercial Acquiring Technologies and will be primarily responsible for running and maintaining the services deployed by the team, if you build it you run it.
Specific tasks include:
- Delivering the teams committed objectives
- Secure an outstanding 24/7/365 service
- Participate in the teams day to day activities including software development, operations, maintenance and support
This position is based in the company's Stockholm office, so please ensure that's within a reasonable commutable distance for you before you apply.
To be the right person for DevOps Engineer role you will need direct experience of designing, building and deploying using AWS from scratch. We also need you to have prior experience of Python or Java.
It's important that you also have the following:
- 3-5 years experience working with AWS
- 3-5 years working with python
- 3-5 years working with Java
- Experience using pipeline including jenkins, Git, ci/cd and release on demand
We need you to be and EU citizen or hold Swedish citizenship.
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
An excellent salary is on offer for this DevOps Engineer position, details of which will be revealed on application.
You'll also get the benefit of pension with the role.
They've been around since 2015 and they are are a leading global payments business that handle millions of transactional processes daily.
They're a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Have the start up feel but have the financial backing of a huge corporation
- Offer 1st class training
- Have a rewarding salary package
- Have 30 days annual leave, private medical insurance, stakeholder pension scheme
- Have a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to purchase discounted products and services
Think that this DevOps Engineer role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this DevOps Engineer position if you've previously worked as any of the following: DevOps Engineer, DevOps Specialist or as a DevOps Consultant.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.