WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
4 months ago
Home office position with flexibility of travel to one of the following client locations;
Berlin / Ingolstadt / Munich / Ulm
Jenkins multibranch pipelines, Docker image builds, Azure or AWS Cloud, Kubernetes clusters, Atlassian tools, Ansible, Jira, Artifactory, Git and scripts like Bourne shell, Python, Ruby, Java.
Focused in the DevOps area in the industries of Defence and Space, Mobility and Fintech my client is scaling their DevOps teams due to a growing demand from their current clientele and the growth of new interest within DevOps into a SDLC. In aid of development projects, automation, scalability, cloud and containerisation are among the top topics of focus for the next few months as well as migration projects in order to reduce work-load and cost.
Initially you will join an existing team in one of our biggest clients with long term plans of leadership in new projects and teams to be built.
Can you live, breath and consult with a DevOps methodology?
- Continuous Delivery focus, microservice patterns and infrastructure.
- Profound knowledge of Docker builds, deployments via Helm into K8s clusters based on Jenkins multibranch pipelines.
- Familiarity in open-source tools, commercial DevOps tools and security requirements in Azure/Hashicorp vaults.
Due to the project focus if you are passionate about DevOps, with a consultancy background and expertise in migration projects, open source tools and managing DevOps processes.
Why should I join?
- Wide range of projects, working with market leaders.
- A huge team of consultants all focused within the same area of technology, with a huge opportunity of growth internally.
- Travel with customers, when needed.
- Remote flexibility when not on-site.
- Great L&D department.
- German speaking courses.
If you have working knowledge of German, this would be advantageous as some of clientele are a German speaking environment.
If you would like to find out more, please do send your CV and call availability to: Joseph.Carpenter@darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.