WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
10 months ago
Do you seek a challenge within the Automotive sector?
Self-driving Cars, 3D mapping and lots of automation :D
We are helping our customers in automotive (IoT devices) in providing data reduction and data processing solutions, enabling customers to launch applications at reduced cost and support the challenges that Data can pose by computing this into 3D mapping, all sensors, video etc.
In this role you will be developing and building an immutable infrastructure to serve automotive grade applications in DevOps + Backend teams.
- Manage our Continuous integration / Delivery platform, cross functionally supporting dev and speeding up Dev cycles.
- Automate + simplify. Identify opportunities for improvements and adopt new technologies and practices.
- Measure and monitor, availability, latency and overall system health.
- Build and maintain infrastructure serving millions of connected cars.
- Strong Terraform skills for Infrastructure as a code.
- Container orchestration experience with Docker / Kubernetes / Helm.
- Familiarity in configuration management or automation tools such as; Chef + Ansible.
- Experience in Kafka for streaming and distributed systems
- Hands on, Hardware experience OR be able to design and coordinate with our technician about mounting sensors onto cars or drones etc.
- Proficiency in AWS is needed but also benefiticial with knowledge of Azure or Google Cloud.
In the automotive sector, challenges are daily and ever expanding. If you see interest in this role, wish to know more about the team or day to day life here, then get in touch at;
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.