WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc100000.00 - Swiss Franc130000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Our client is one of the largest providers of integrated IT solutions in Switzerland. They have offices across Switzerland, with a presence in all language regions. They work across all business areas and industries and provide up-to-date technology solutions to all of their clients.
They are currently looking to grow their Zurich based team and are looking for a motivated DevOps Engineer.
- You take on a starring role in the interdisciplinary development team as a DevOps engineer
- Taking responsibility for the development and maintenance of the Kubernetes platform
- Ensure high degree automation over the entire software lifecycle
- Advise and support the team on infrastructural issues
- Provide the development team with the continuous integration and delivery pipeline
- Setting up monitoring and logging systems as well as backup systems
- Work very closely with the software architecture and define standards and implement them
- Several years of professional experience as a DevOps engineer
- Experience working with Kubernetes and the automation of cloud platforms
- independent, conscientious and committed personality with a structured and solution-oriented way of working and a certain amount of persistence
- Interest in new technologies and the development of new processes
- Fluent German and English skills
- A Swiss or EU National
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.