WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc800.00 - Swiss Franc900 per day
4 months ago
My client who are a large international bank based in Zurich are recruiting a DevOps Engineer to join their team.
The candidate would help in our investment domain, with the relatively new API architecture and its framework for running APIs. The candidate has to be an integrator that can provide the APIs for the consumer from the Streaming Platform (Kafka) via the MicroService to the API mgmt (Tyk), and can support setting up Dev, Test and Production.
- Responsibilities with integration activities on Open Shift environment
- Manage and drive CI/CD for subdomain, Tyk config, JWT IAM
- Support FPI Tech-leads for end-2-end project deployment
Experience & Skills
- Stakeholder management
- Strong analytical and structured mind-set
- University degree (or equivalent) in computer science or engineering
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong English, German beneficial
- Preferred experience with tools: OpenShift/Kubernetes, Tyk, JWT IAM, Kafka, Git, Jenkins, Grafana
- Alternatively experience with similar tools
Please click apply or send your CV directly to Kiran.Oogarah@Darwinrecruitment.com
The cooperation between Darwin UK and Darwin Recruitment AG is set up to procure qualified candidates from EU to Switzerland. Darwin Recruitment AG acquires the clients and searches for candidates in the EU/UK, also through the data base of Darwin UK/Group. The contact with Swiss clients goes primarily through Darwin Recruitment AG.
The placements take place through Darwin Recruitment AG, which is in contact with the clients and candidates. Darwin Recruitment AG employs the candidates under Swiss labour law and follows the rules of the relevant Collective Labour Agreements. Darwin does not ask for a placement fee from the candidates/employees.