WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€40000.00 - €50000.00 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
6 months ago
Pioneers in energy and virtualisation. Offices across Europe with multi-cultural office environments and diverse office culture. Fully customisable, award-winning product providers. Rapidly growing across Europe.
Do you want to be part of an internationally recognised energy provider stepping into the modern world? They offer full virtualisation systems and real-time smart grids, making them the number one option. They are now looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the team in Milan.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Informatics.
- Fluency in SQL and experience with databases.
- Proficient in Python, Bash.
- Good knowledge of Linux systems, networking.
- Experience with AWS, Docker, Git strongly recommended.
- Prior experience with task automation tools a plus (e.g. Ansible…)
- Designing systems architecture, and contributing to the reliability of the company systems, troubleshooting and monitoring.
- Supporting the deployment of software services, ensuring optimal quality.
- Being the heart of the infrastructure, and interact on a daily basis with both soft and hardware development teams, as well as the business development ones.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in DevOps.
- Organized, structured and rigorous, you display strong analytical thinking and systematic problem-solving skills, as well as a strong ability to follow concurrent tasks.
- You demonstrate an ability to work in autonomy, and to spontaneously propose solutions whenever relevant.
- You are a self-reliant team player with a proven track record of successes, and excellent communication skills.
- As a fast learner, you adapt easily to a fast-moving environment, and learn how to use new tools as needed.
- You are either based in Italy or an EU National
- Fluency in English is a must
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.