WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€60000.00 - €70000.00 per annum
8 months ago
My client based in Berlin are a tech driven company enabling true mobility. They focus on rapidly developing the connected car, self-driving & 3D Mapping world through data reduction and data procession solutions for Automotive (IoT) applications, working with companies like BMW, Volkswagen, Volvo & many more. They're on the lookout for a DevOps Engineer to build and maintain they're solid infrastructure in enabling multiple automotive applications collaborating alongside cross-functional teams.
- Manage and maintain internal continuous integration and provide key expertise to developers to speed up their cycles.
- Provide automation and simplify current processes and identify new ways for improvement and how to integrate new technologies and practises.
- Maintain current internal CI/CD platform.
- Ensure platform and supporting systems are running at optimum health.
- 3-5 years professional working experience.
- Strong experience with IAC using Terraform.
- Background working with container orchestration using Kubernetes, Helm and Docker.
- Deep knowledge deploying an operating a secure microservice based system across data centres.
- Strong background with AWS, it would be a plus to have Azure and GCP.
If you're a DevOps Engineer who has always wanted to collaborate within the rapidly growing mobility domain, this could be the role for you, if this is you please send your CV to Daniel.Neaves@darwinrecruitment.com and a convenient time to speak.