WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc90000.00 - Swiss Franc120000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Leading holiday resort and booking portal with 50+ years of industry experience. Creators of unique and sustainable timeshare opportunities across a wide range of resorts with a continuous focus on future development and sustainability. Inclusive company culture with decision-making power given to all employees.
Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer or senior System Engineer with an interest in moving more into the DevOps realm? Do you have hands-on experience working with cloud technologies in a Unix environment? Do you want to be part of the travel and tourism industry with a sustainable corporate strategy?
Our client is currently looking to grow the in-house development team at the company headquarters in Steinhausen, Zug and are seeking a passionate and committed DevOps Engineer to complete the small, cross-functional IT team.
The tasks that the right engineer will undertake are:
- Installing and maintaining container software installations within the cloud environment
- Installing and maintaining software solutions across various areas including message brokers and queue systems
- Monitoring and analysing performance
- Process automation within web applications
- Working closely with the development team and other in-house teams to coordinate IT tasks and projects
- Maintaining the security of web applications
The skills you will need to undertake these tasks are:
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps or System Engineer
- Experience working in a Unix environment
- Professional experience with installation and operation of container-based software solutions
- Experience working with Celery, RabbitMQ, or Kafka in software such as Async Task Queue and Message Broker
- Hands-on experience with monitoring and functional analysis tasks for web applications
- Experience working with DevOps/Automation tools such as Ansible, GitLab, Bamboo, Jenkins, etc
- Good knowledge of one or more Cloud platform (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure)
- Good database knowledge (Postgresql, MySQL, MongoDB)
- Good knowledge of database and web application security (OWASP)
- Experience with Python / Python within a Microsoft platform environment a bonus
- Fluent German and English skills
- A Swiss or EU national
- Small, cross-functional team
- Short decision-making paths and autonomy with a high level of independence and responsibility
- Attractive employee benefits, including holiday discounts
- Open-office environment
- Office space within the company headquarters
- Centrally located with fantastic transport links
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.