WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc70000.00 - Swiss Franc110000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Pioneers in energy and virtualisation. Offices across Europe with multi-cultural office environments and diverse office culture. Fully customisable, award-winning product providers. Rapidly growing across Europe.
Do you want to be part of an internationally recognised energy provider stepping into the modern world? They offer full virtualisation systems and real-time smart grids, making them a number one option.
The role and responsibilities:
- Designing system architecture
- Contributing to the reliability of all systems
- System troubleshooting and monitoring
- Supporting the deployment of software services
- Ensuring optimal quality across all systems and software
- Being part of the core infrastructure team, working closely with the software and hardware teams, as well as business development teams
- Bringing forward ideas for future developments and implementing them
- 2-3 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Self-reliant team player, excellent communication skills, and a fast learner
- Fluency in SQL and strong database experience
- Proficient in Python and/or Bash
- Good knowledge of Linux systems and networking
- Experience with AWS, Docker, Git, or similar
- Experience with automation tools such as Ansible
- Fluent in English
- A Swiss or EU National
- Open to working in Zurich/Milan
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.