WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
21 days ago
"Helping clients transition to fully integrated IT systems with a network of platforms and solutions"
This company is responsible for 60-70% of the market share in China's hotel information systems for high-end hotel, retain industries and possess the leading position in the catering industry. Collating these clients together, they have an estimated worth of 5 trillion RMB annual revenue, which has helped evolve the business structure from Software Vender into a platform operator.
With over a dozen of international subsidiaries in their eco-system, they are really revolutionizing the way hospitality, retail and entertainment businesses operate. With their work, they have given their clients the versatility to focus on their sole competency - giving their customers a high level of service.
Currently, they have a team of 14 DevOps Engineer's, looking to expand this by another 2-3 by the end of this year.
Are you motivated by solving complex tasks on multiple platforms? Strive for the best solutions in an remote environment? If so, this job is a great match for you.
- Create and configure, new docker images and containers - for development.
- Implementing Ci/Cd pipelines using Jenkins in microservice architecture.
- Extending the current implementation of monitoring, alerting and logging.
- Provision new environments working with Ansible.
You Must have:
- Linux expertise.
- Knowledge of Docker, Docker-compose and Kubernetes.
- High level of experience in Jenkins with Ci/Cd knowledge.
- Bash skills.
- AWS experience.
If this is interesting for you, please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch to discuss further.