WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
9 months ago
"Helping clients transition to fully integrated IT systems with a network of platforms and solutions"
This company is responsible for 60-70% of the market share in China's hotel information systems for high-end hotel, retain industries and possess the leading position in the catering industry. Collating these clients together, they have an estimated worth of 5 trillion RMB annual revenue, which has helped evolve the business structure from Software Vender into a platform operator.
With over a dozen of international subsidiaries in their eco-system, they are really revolutionizing the way hospitality, retail and entertainment businesses operate. With their work, they have given their clients the versatility to focus on their sole competency - giving their customers a high level of service.
Currently, they have a team of 14 DevOps Engineer's, looking to expand this by another 2-3 by the end of this year.
Are you motivated by solving complex tasks on multiple platforms? Strive for the best solutions in an remote environment? If so, this job is a great match for you.
- Create and configure, new docker images and containers - for development.
- Implementing Ci/Cd pipelines using Jenkins in microservice architecture.
- Extending the current implementation of monitoring, alerting and logging.
- Provision new environments working with Ansible.
You Must have:
- Linux expertise.
- Knowledge of Docker, Docker-compose and Kubernetes.
- High level of experience in Jenkins with Ci/Cd knowledge.
- Bash skills.
- AWS experience.
If this is interesting for you, please apply with your CV to email@example.com and we will be in touch to discuss further.