WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
12 months ago
Freelance DevOps Engineer - Berlin (3 days per week)
I am current recruiting for a Freelance DevOps Engineer to join my clients on going project 3 days per week for an initial 3 months. My client is a Digital Health organisation based in Berlin. Please see below the full job spec:
Day to day tasks:
You will be working in their new Backend team questioning their existing Infrastructure and concepts whilst helping them to solve current investigative issues. You help release high-quality products and respond to bugs which occur prior to the release, while keeping in mind how they can build and run their products in a stable and maintainable manner.
- 5+ years of experience in a software DevOps Engineer role.
- Excellent experience working with the ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Vast experience working with containerization technologies (Ansible, Docker)
- Good understanding of different hosting, building, testing, deploying, monitoring, and logging platforms.
- Experience with (GitHub, CircleCI, statuscake, datadog) would also be necessary.
- You have relevant experience in designing of Infrastructure.
- Fluent in English.
If the above position is of interest to you, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org