Zug, Switzerland , Swiss Franc80000.00 - Swiss Franc120000.00 per annum
2019-09-12 11:55:38 +0100
Rapid expansion. International, diverse and talented team. Millions of products sold worldwide using their own software platform. Chance to be part of the software behind this highly successful business.
Our client boasts a large and successful market share in worldwide e-commerce, trading in media, toys, IT equipment and more. With several offices across Europe, they have a unique and diverse team delivering the highest quality software to make this platform run smoothly, quickly and profitably. Due to rapid growth, they are looking to build up their existing DevOps team to help implement and scale their operations and processes.
In this role you would get involved in:
- Working on and taking responsibility for all aspects of the DevOps and CI/CD operations, tools and processes
- Delivery, availability and management of infrastructure as a service and CI/CD in a best practises model
- Improving end-to-end service availability and performance
- Proactively assessing potential issues with product delivery, patching, and other changes to mitigate or detect and reduce remediation times
- Being a champion of new tech which can enable engineering and infrastructure wins
- Proposing technical solutions in agreement with the budget.
- Monitoring and optimization of the infrastructure's cost
- Maintain documentation to a high standard
- 3+ years of professional experience with DevOps and CI/CD
- Strong professional experience with Docker, Nginx, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Rancher, Ansible, CI/CD, JVM
- Strong professional experience with AWS (EC2, S3, etc.), OVH Cloud, etc.
- Good working knowledge of Linux (mostly Ubuntu, Debian, Alpine Linux operating systems)
- Database knowledge in MySQL and/or MongoDB
- Scripting knowledge in Bash, Ruby, Python, or Go
- Fluent in English
- A Swiss or EU National
The company & the perks:
- Founded in 2009
- 4 offices across Europe
- WorldWide e-commerce platform
- International and diverse team
- Flexible hours and home office opportunities
- Relaxed dress code
- Team events and in-house German lessons if desired
- Opportunities for travel abroad
- Independent working environment and short decision-making paths
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role