Rotterdam, South Holland , €60000.00 - €70000.00 per annum + 26 holidays, travel, pension
2019-09-04 18:58:16 +0100
DevOps Engineer - Kubernetes, ELK-stack, Linux, Jenkins
€70.000,- gross yearly - 26 holidays - pension scheme - travel allowance - bonus
Are you an experienced DevOps engineer (Linux, AWS/GCP, Kubernetes, CloudFormation, CI/CD) looking to join a multinational, tech-driven industry leader? Are you a creative team player, that works well in multi-disciplinary teams focusing on designing and delivering seamless solutions within the innovative fintech domain with millions of users daily?
I'm looking for someone who…
- Has 5+ years' professional experience with: Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Google Cloud (GCP), Cloudformation, Terraform, Jenkins, Bamboo, ELK-stack, Graylog, Prometheus, Grafana
- And preferably also with tools like: TCP/IP, DNS, caching, automation scripting, network debug tooling (tcpdump, netstat, lsof)
- Has hands on experience with designing, implementations, configurations of continuous delivery and automated deployment, and more automated tasks in complex HA-environments
- Has handson experience with design and implementation of distributed microservices and cloud native improvements, but also is creative and open to experiment with new tooling
Who is interested in…
- A multidisciplinary team focusing on continuous innovation, collaboration and a drive for results and ownership
- Working with industry experts, within a flexible working environment where your ideas are heard and encouraged
- Developing new and existing platforms within an innovative, tech-driven environment, with a wide range of responsibilities: ci/cd, cloud native and microservices design, infrastructure as code, automation, and more!
For a company who…
- That is a leading and innovative financial technology company, active in several domains globally: IoT, broadcasting, mobility, retail, governmental, and more!
- With an informal, flexible working culture, that encourages new idea's (experimenting with new tooling), career and personal development
- Offers a competitive salary, excluding 8% holiday allowance, 26 holidays, bonus, travel allowance, pension and health insurance, next to personal and career development, training and development
Are you interested in a challenging position as a Devops engineer in Rotterdam? Apply now via our two-step application process and interview tomorrow!
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role