€65000.00 - €75000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client, is a Berlin bespoke networks and infrastructure provider, since 2004 they've been developing a broad variety of networks for telecommunications and network visualization solutions for various clients across Germany. They're on a growth surge right now and looking to expand the DevOps and systems expertise to cater for the growing demand among their client base to ramp up the automation processes as part of the network/infrastructure projects:
- Provide automation for the current software development process.
- Create and maintain infrastructure as part of their product packages.
- Construct and expand CI/CD pipelines.
- Manage implementations of platform services along with deploy infrastructure collaborating closely with the platform team.
- Experienced working with network and server deployments, including virtualised infrastructure.
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix.
- Deep knowledge in C, shell-scripting, or Python.
- Experienced using the ELK stack for monitoring purposes.
- Knowledgeable with open source projects.
If you're a DevOps engineer who is looking for the next challenge in being a part of a state of the art network/infrastructure company with an intense growth strategy, this could be the role for you. Feel free to reach out with your CV along with a convenient time to speak to Daniel.Neaves@darwinrecruitment.com