Winterthur, Switzerland , Swiss Franc80000.00 - Swiss Franc110000.00 per annum
2019-08-29 11:19:40 +0100
Flexible working. Fast approaching product launch. Growth-oriented. Back-office solutions provider - fully scalable.
Are you looking to join a business right on the cusp of a product launch? Are you interested in working on a product that provides full solutions for small to large scale enterprises? Are you looking for a team where you can implement your own ideas and work towards further development and education?
Our client, based in Winterthur, are developers of their own in-house software with the first modules being launched over the next few months. Their goal is to combine the best components of CRM and ERP systems to best support businesses. Their product includes mail solutions, document management, contacts and warehouse management, as well as time recordings, sales and much more dependent on client needs. This full-range solution provides the best coverage for clients and is setting them up as a big player in the industry.
In this crucial time, they are seeking to add a DevOps Engineer to their team to support, strengthen and improve the product and the future maintenance of it.
- Developing tools and services around Docker Containers, Deployment, CI / CD, and automation with the necessary foresight
- Operating the server landscape and continuous optimization in the 2nd level
- Configuring and provisioning of infrastructure in the area of continuous deployment / continuous integration
- Automation of recurring tasks
- Solving complex problems and developing system improvements
- 4+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Passion for new technologies
- Agile minded
- Creative with good communication skills
- Good knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Linux, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Exact and independent way of working
- Fluent in English, German a plus
- A Swiss or EU National
- Knowledge in VMWare ESX and general Systemadmin and Network as a bonus
- Knowledge in bash scripting and/or Python knowledge as a plus
- Based in Winterthur
- Full lifecycle product providers
- SCRUM environment
- 15 people in the company total
- 9 in-house in the IT team including Project Lead and Scrum Coach
- Well connected by public transport
- 5 weeks vacation
- Flexible working
- Future-oriented workplace
- High independence and opportunities for further education and growth
- Space for implementing your own ideas into the projects
- Contemporary compensation
- Attractive working location
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role