Berlin, Germany , Negotiable
2019-08-22 09:52:24 +0100
DevOps Consultant - Berlin, Munich, Stuttgart.
I am currently recruiting for a DevOps Consultant to work in a DevOps consultancy business, targeting bigger businesses and taking control of their in-house DevOps projects. This role you will be working with the consultancy direct, roughly once a month asked to go to customers on-site to help implement these migration projects, this could mean sometimes you will need to travel to Munich/Berlin other locations in Germany if needed (costs will be covered also by either client or consultancy.)
Realistically they need someone with a high level of support expertise and a background in system administration.
You should have experience with the following:
- Software configuration management using multiple tools like; ansible, puppet or chef.
- Atlassian stack knowledge - Nexus, Jira, Jenkins, Confluence as well as open source knowledge.
- Developer knowledge plus administration skills mainly with support.
- Familiar with JVM or Java and scripting languages like; Python, Groovy, Perl, Shell etc.
- Wide range of programming Languages such as Java, Python, Groovy, Perl, Shell etc.
- German speaking is a huge positive.
- Driving License would be ideal but not necessary, as long as you don't live too far from an airport!
If the role is of interest to you, please email your CV to Joseph.Carpenter@darwinrecruitment.com.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role