Berlin, Germany , Negotiable
2019-07-12 16:08:25 +0100
Blockchain business seeking a DevOps Engineer
My client are building the systems and infrastructure for Blockchain applications that solve real-world user needs of today and for the future. They are looking to hire a DevOps Engineer to join their engineering and blockchain systems team. You would be working as a core member of the engineering team to push forward the scaibility and reliability of our blockchain solutions. Working on the most cutting edge tools, to create world-class tools and systems.
- Document the system deployment and monitoring practices for internal and clients.
- Manage CI and CD pipeline and tools together with the rest of the engineering team.
- Ensure security and reliability of the blockchain systems and modules as well as ensuring system integration.
- Monitor and test the application performance for potential bottlenecks, identifying multiple solutions and working with developer's to implement fixes.
- Manage and monitor the installed systems and infrastructure.
- Experience with CI/CD workflows and tooling.
- Experience with virtualisation/containerisation systems like Docker.
- Kubernetes experience.
- Network layer familiarity - P2P networks are preferred.
- Understanding of Ethereum or other Blockchain tooling.
- Automation systems and monitoring
If you're a DevOps engineer who is looking for the challenge within the Blockchain community; then please get in touch at Joseph.Carpenter@darwinrecruitment.com with your CV and a convenient time to speak.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role