WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
7 months ago
Blockchain business seeking a DevOps Engineer
My client are building the systems and infrastructure for Blockchain applications that solve real-world user needs of today and for the future. They are looking to hire a DevOps Engineer to join their engineering and blockchain systems team. You would be working as a core member of the engineering team to push forward the scaibility and reliability of our blockchain solutions. Working on the most cutting edge tools, to create world-class tools and systems.
- Document the system deployment and monitoring practices for internal and clients.
- Manage CI and CD pipeline and tools together with the rest of the engineering team.
- Ensure security and reliability of the blockchain systems and modules as well as ensuring system integration.
- Monitor and test the application performance for potential bottlenecks, identifying multiple solutions and working with developer's to implement fixes.
- Manage and monitor the installed systems and infrastructure.
- Experience with CI/CD workflows and tooling.
- Experience with virtualisation/containerisation systems like Docker.
- Kubernetes experience.
- Network layer familiarity - P2P networks are preferred.
- Understanding of Ethereum or other Blockchain tooling.
- Automation systems and monitoring
If you're a DevOps engineer who is looking for the challenge within the Blockchain community; then please get in touch at Joseph.Carpenter@darwinrecruitment.com with your CV and a convenient time to speak.