Amsterdam, North Holland , 25 holidays,bonus, pension
2019-06-25 17:21:04 +0100
DevOps Engineer - Unix/Linux, Ansible, CI/CD
€70.000,- gross yearly - 25 holidays - pension scheme - travel allowance - bonus
Are you an experienced DevOps engineer (Linux, Ansible, CI/CD) looking to join a multinational, tech-driven industry leader? Are you a creative team player, that works well in multi-disciplinary teams focusing on designing and delivering seamless solutions within a global HA-platform running services for millions of users daily?
I'm looking for someone who…
- Has 3+ years' professional experience with: Unix/Linux, Ansible, Jenkins (Groovy), Bamboo, Git/Gitlab
- And preferably also with tools like: Selenium, Nexus, Sonar, Java/Python, SQL, Oracle, SOAP UI
- Has hands on experience with designing, implementations, configurations, of continuous delivery and automated deployment, and more automated tasks in complex HA-environments
Who is interested in…
- A multidisciplinary team focusing on continuous innovation, collaboration and a drive for results and ownership
- Working with industry experts, within a flexible working environment where your ideas are heard
- And your CI/CD, Cloud, Container Orchestration designs are implemented, creating best practices and delivering new strategies (rolled out on a global scale)
For a company who…
- That is a leading and innovative financial technology company, with over 7000+ people and 600 Enterprise customers globally
- Has over 49 different nationalities in their offices alone, making it one of the most diverse working environments in the Netherlands: creating an open and informal working culture
- Competitive salary, 8% holiday allowance, bonus (up to 11%), 100% pension, travel allowance, training courses, flexibility, laptop, telephone, team nights out, team dinners, internal sports competitions, and more!
Apply now to interview tomorrow! One online assignment and one interview and start next week!
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role