Berlin, Germany , Negotiable
2019-06-18 16:18:04 +0100
Golang, Google Cloud and Kubernetes - The true SRE
My client is a Financial products portfolio provider with a core focus on delivering cryptocurrency solutions, they're heavily backed by their US company and are about to enter an intense growth phase in Germany.
- Improving the reliability of operations in target markets and in the presence of unreliable networking.
- Build services that power the APIS for the apps.
- Assess and improve the performance of blockchain clientele.
- Communicate and implement the best practices across engineering teams.
- Identify and resolve potential bottlenecks.
- Work in a high performing scrum team.
- Deep knowledge of writing high quality and versatile code.
- Strong experience with developing and operating production software.
- Building software that is reusable, extensible and modular.
- Communication skills and ability to lead technical discussions.
- Experience in building reusable, extensible and modular software.
If you're a DevOps Engineer with an interest in a blockchain environment, please do get in touch with your CV at Joseph.Carpenter@darwinrecruitment.com and a convenient time to speak.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role