€70000.00 - €75000.00 per annum
5 months ago
DevOps Engineer - Hamburg - (Kubernetes, AWS, Docker, Continuous Integration)
My client is a leading Identity verification service in Hamburg with the sole ambition of revolutionising the way we store our own personal data. A strong data driven business they're looking for a DevOps Engineer to come on board to help them build a data management platform driven by A.I.
- Extend the monitoring and alerting with a focus on optimising business processes.
- Provide continuous monitoring and security of the platform.
- Enhance the highly scalable platform whilst simultaneously implementing the latest technologies such as AWS, Kubernetes, Ansible, Docker, Prometheus, Couchbase and Kafka.
- University degree or similar education.
- Experience working with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef or Puppet.
- Linux and scripting language experience like BASH and Python.
- Deep knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and AWS.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Provide effective technical communication between engineering, product and operations.
- Flexible working hours and space to instigate your creative qualities.
- Strong and passionate agile team purely from a digital background.
- Work with the latest and state of the art technologies.
- Flexibility over Hardware.
- Work in a modern office.
If you are a DevOps Engineer looking to work with the latest technologies in the identity verification space in a rapidly growing company with vast investment scope, do get in touch. This opportunity is for someone who really likes challenges, learning new skills and trying new things this could be the role for you!