Berlin, Germany , €65000.00 - €95000.00 per annum
2019-05-01 08:34:00 +0100
Senior DevOps Engineer - Azure focused
This is a great opportunity to join an marketing insight business - Find and promote insights, analyse markets and competitors as well as run an insights-driven business. You'll work in their office in Berlin, joining an impressive and motivated tech team, who're solving complex problems around performance, reliability and scale-ability. The are working with worldwide known brands to help accelerate growth and profit.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you'll be responsible for:
- Maintain and monitor BUILD infrastructure (Gitlab, Nexus, Docker registry).
- Building, running and deploying the K8s clusters on Azure (AKS) and microservices on K8s.
- Driving continuous process improvements, major architectural decisions as part of community of practice.
The ideal engineer will:
- Relevant degree in computer science or similar.
- Have great communication skills, able to communicate effectively with non-tech people and translation between business to technology.
- Kubernetes, Azure, Microservices, Python and Java.
- Automation tools like CI/CD, Specifically Gitlab and Linux and unix operating systems.
What's on offer?
- Above market salary package.
- Relocation/visa support - on team dedicated.
- The stability of working for an established global brand.
For more information about this unique opportunity please apply below.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role