Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc120000.00 - Swiss Franc130000.00 per annum
2019-03-19 16:55:41 +0000
Second largest multinational professional services network in the world. 3,200 employees from 72 countries. Diverse office environment. Innovative and modern in thought and location. Flexible working and further education supported.
Are you interested in working with one of the largest digital networks in the world? Do you have the skills to work across a wide range of industry projects from Retail to Energy, to Health, Hospitality, and Telecommunications?
Our client is one of the Big Four auditors and the second largest professional services firm in the world. In Switzerland alone, they employ 3,200 talented people from 72 countries and value diversity and multi-culturalism. They have a huge network of clients in the industries of Retail, Energy, Finance, Health, Pharmaceuticals, Sports, Hospitality, Telecommunications, Public and Processing.
They are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their new solution engineer team and work on their CI/CD Platform.
As the right person for the job, you have:
- A strong understanding of one or more programming language (eg: C#, Java) as well as scripting languages (eg: Bash, PowerShell, Python, Perl)
- Working experience with UML.
- Experience working on CI/CD implementations (GitLab or VSTS)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, SonarQube or Veracode
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A 'can do' attitude and welcome new challenges
- Able to work in a team with a culture that is open, caring and free
- Not afraid to ask for and give constructive feedback
- Someone who likes working on multiple tasks in parallel and is ready to take on responsibility from day one
- Passionate about learning business processes and designing innovative solutions
- A good communicator who can communicate the needs of your (internal) customers and you are willing to go the extra mile for them
- A Swiss or EU National
- Fluent in English (German an advantage)
- As part of the new solution engineering team, you define the processes and provide the services and tools required for agile software development
- You bring high-quality engineering know-how to the IT organization and to internal customers
- You help with conception, design, and architecture
- You assist in project realization, implementation and operation of innovative business solutions using state-of-the-art technologies
- You develop and maintain the CI/CD process for the business's diverse range of enterprise applications (including PaaS, SaaS, IaaS and on-premise applications)
- You build automation pipelines to deliver software to private and hybrid clouds and on-premise environments
- You create and manage artifact repositories and lay the groundwork for successful development projects using common SCM practices, eg: branching and code merges
- The company:
- One of the largest digital networks in the world
- Multi-national, headquartered in London with an office in central Zurich
- 3,200 employees from 72 countries in the Zurich office
- Defines and lives the values that shape the company: Personal and Professional, Economic and Ecological, Social and Ethical
- Diverse workforce and client base
- Young environment and space to bring ideas
- Completely redesigned work environment
- Relocation package and flights to interview paid for (if from outside of Switzerland)
- Bonus scheme offered on top of salary
- Mobile phone package paid for
- Flexible working hours and opportunity for home office
- 5 weeks vacation
- 9% of the companies revenue is invested in to training and further education/development of their staff
- Numerous staffing events fully paid for
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Managing This Role
I specialise in permanent placements within PHP development in the Swiss market. Working alongside my account manager Laura Cannon we help find the best opportunities for junior...Megan's Full Bio