Hamburg, Germany , €65000.00 - €75000.00 per annum
2019-03-11 10:58:02 +0000
Senior DevOps Engineer
This is a great opportunity to join a $1B Global Brand - building modern eCommerce solutions. You'll work in their HQ in Hamburg, joining an impressive and motivated tech team, who're solving complex problems around performance, reliability and scale-ability.
The team follow AGILE development processes, maintaining short communication chains.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you'll be responsible for:
- Maintain, provision and conception of our infrastructure for testing and development environments.
- Build, deploy, monitor and test automation.
- Introduction and conception of automation processes. (CI/CD and QA)
The ideal developer will:
- Relevant degree in computer science or similar.
- Have great communication skills, able to communicate effectively with non-tech people and translation between business to technology.
- Understanding of their technical working environment of our products (PHP, Java, PostgreSQL, Docker and Cloud TBC technologies).
- Deep understanding of procedures in continuous integration and delivery with TravisCI, Git, Shell Scripting and Jenkins.
- Experience within Linux servers and operations in this.
- Personal initiative.
What's on offer?
- Good salary package
- An inspiring and results driven work environment, with a high degree of flexibility
- Relocation/visa support - on team dedicated.
- The stability of working for an established global brand
For more information about this unique opportunity please apply below.
Managing This Role
My primary objective is to build long lasting relationships with my candidates and focus on recognising exactly what drives and motivates someone to make the next step in their ...Joseph's Full Bio