Berlin, Germany , €70000.00 - €90000.00 per annum
2019-01-28 17:11:32 +0000
Data, DevOps, Data Engineering
Would you like some to mix DevOps with the Data world?
We are currently searching for a Senior DevOps engineer to join a start up based in Berlin who are currently disrupting the marketing analytical world. Their business model clients to integrate all data sources and existing tools without replacing their marketing stack. Synchronising user data creates an actionable, real-time 360° view. This single user view enables content personalization and journey optimization across all touchpoints.
Duties of the role-
- Developing Kubernetes installations on bare-metal and on cloud solutions (Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure)
- Experience in automation tools (SaltStack, Ansible or Terraform) and in CI/CD pipelines to push dev's into production.
- Improving maintainability, reliability, and scalability of our environment.
- Programming within either Scala, Python or Golang environment
- Opportunity to move into a leadership position (Senior level)
- The DevOps team is super cross-functional, so be prepared to learn a large scope of technology.
- Learn to work on bare metal platforms as well as cloud exposure.
- Remote option with flexible workings hours.
If you find this suitable or can recommend to a friend then please feel free to contact me at Joseph.Carpenter@Darwinrecruitment.com for more details.
Managing This Role
My primary objective is to build long lasting relationships with my candidates and focus on recognising exactly what drives and motivates someone to make the next step in their ...Joseph's Full Bio