WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€45000 - €75000 per annum
7 months ago
Are you a Devops professional looking to join a business that show no signs of slowing down despite the current crisis?
My customer is continuing to build applications and develop software for cars in 2020! Their hiring shows no signs of slowing down as they look for multiple engineers from Junior, Mid-level to Senior. Their Agile team looks an experienced Devops Engineer. Their low hierarchy allows them to provide on the job support for more junior developers, and for senior developers to play an active role in supporting others too.
Your daily tasks would include
- Full responsibility for the conception, implementation and development of CI/CD deployment and delivery
- You operate and administer software and systems i.e Jenkins, Docker, Elasticsearch, Kibana
- Actively sup port development teams in implementing and operating build tests and deployments
- Evaluate new concepts, technologies to keep their cloud infrastructure modern and efficient
The ideal candidate will come with:
A minimum of B2 level language, and good communication skills
- An IT Apprenticeship /Computer science degree (or similar)
- You will ideally have some professional experience in software development and design of larger software systems
- You have good knowledge of SW build, CI/CD processes and technologies including Jenkins, PipelineDSL, Version management)
- Able to use container orchestration i.e. - Kubernetes as well as logging and monitoring systems (ELK, Grafana, Prometheus)
- Confident working with Linux server systems and shell script languages