9 months ago
1 Year +
My client is looking for an experienced and motivated DevOps engineer with a demonstrable interest in information security to join an Information Security team as a contractor then please apply.
This is a 12 month contract
Based in Berlin
The ideal candidate will be responsible for security monitoring automation and detection technology development for the global online presence.
Will also be engaged in a wide variety of information security related tasks, including:
* Monitoring the site environments for anomalous events, and responding to events in a timely and brand protecting
manner including reviewing and analyzing security vulnerability data to identify applicability and false positives.
* Designing and developing new tactical applications and tools for the team to support the incident
response and vulnerability management functions.
* Researching and testing cutting edge monitoring, detection and response technologies that align with.
strategic goals. This includes developing testing tools, techniques, and process improvements.
* Defining, managing and executing security monitoring and response related projects that align with
team and organizational goals and "run the business" processes.
* Collaborating with numerous global teams, including those responsible for Network Security, Networking,
Policy and Compliance, Legal and Regulatory, Privacy, SiteArchitects/Operations,
Business Leadership, Product Development and others on a regular basis to bring speedy resolution to
security related issues that affect Corporate or Business assets.
* Having an interest in nse life-cycle and to design and modify test frameworks as required.
Please do not hesitate to contact me on the details below if this is of interest to you.