Germany, Germany , Negotiable
2019-02-04 16:51:20 +0000
My client is looking for an experienced and motivated DevOps engineer with a demonstrable interest in information security to join an Information Security team as a contractor then please apply.
This is a 12 month contract
Based in Berlin
The ideal candidate will be responsible for security monitoring automation and detection technology development for the global online presence.
Will also be engaged in a wide variety of information security related tasks, including:
* Monitoring the site environments for anomalous events, and responding to events in a timely and brand protecting
manner including reviewing and analyzing security vulnerability data to identify applicability and false positives.
* Designing and developing new tactical applications and tools for the team to support the incident
response and vulnerability management functions.
* Researching and testing cutting edge monitoring, detection and response technologies that align with.
strategic goals. This includes developing testing tools, techniques, and process improvements.
* Defining, managing and executing security monitoring and response related projects that align with
team and organizational goals and "run the business" processes.
* Collaborating with numerous global teams, including those responsible for Network Security, Networking,
Policy and Compliance, Legal and Regulatory, Privacy, SiteArchitects/Operations,
Business Leadership, Product Development and others on a regular basis to bring speedy resolution to
security related issues that affect Corporate or Business assets.
* Having an interest in nse life-cycle and to design and modify test frameworks as required.
Please do not hesitate to contact me on the details below if this is of interest to you.
Managing This Role
I’m a Senior Consultant at Darwin Specializing in the Cybersecurity sector. The technologies within Cybersecurity that I specialise in are as follows: Cognitive Security, Cyber ...Victoria's Full Bio