DevOps Consultant ELK-Stack
Amsterdam, North Holland , €55000 - €75000 per annum + 25 holidays,bonus, pension
2019-07-12 04:00:08 +0100
Elasticsearch Consultant - ELK-stack, Linux, Devops
€75,000 gross per year including holiday pay - lease car - bonus - training - innovative working environment - informal working atmosphere - career opportunities - and more!
Are you an experienced and certified Elasticsearch (I OR II) specialist with solid experience in the OS DevOps domain (analysis, requirements, integration, optimize, implementations, configurations, monitoring)? Do you like to work in a multifunctional team of industry experts on innovative projects within the digital domain? Are you ready to join a successful digital transformer with challenging projects in complex (Enterprise) environments in the Randstad?
I am looking for someone who...
- Has hands on experience with ELK-stack: Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Beats, X-Pack - Elasticsearch I and/or II certified preferred
- Including RedHat (certifications?), scripting, server management, Cloud technologies, etc.
- Result-oriented, communicative and analytical skills, performs well both independently and in a team, is able to advise clients on a strategic and operational level, and is constantly on the lookout for innovation and development.
- Working on complex issues for Enterprise clients in the Randstad, in collaboration with colleagues, client teams and other stakeholders.
- Advising on, implementing and configuring ELK-stack solutions for OS/HA environments, where customer advice and innovation are the order of the day
- A dynamic role, within ever-changing Enterprise environments, at the global market leader in digital transformations
For an organization that...
- Rewards your personal value with a competitive salary (max. €77.000,- excluding secondary employment conditions).
- Appreciates quality over quantity and works hard to maintain that value
- Training & development, 25+ holiday days, pension, health insurance, performance bonus, lease car, career opportunities, conferences, flexible working hours, informal working atmosphere, team of industry experts, and more!
Are you an Elasticsearch (I/II certified) expert looking for a dedicated market leader who can offer innovative projects within your ambition? Apply today and interview tomorrow!
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role